https://www.questsafe.nz/wp-content/uploads/Watties-02.jpg 557 1146 Hamish Lowry https://www.questsafe.nz/wp-content/uploads/QuestSAFE-Logo-lrg.png Hamish Lowry2016-07-06 14:39:582016-11-10 16:08:50Why computer and video training?
Why computer and video training?
Computers and videos can be a great addition to a company’s safety training program. As stand alone resources, they may not be adequate in meeting Worksafe’s training requirements unless they are site specific.
Computer-based training offers a range of benefits that have been proven through scientific research – https://www.questsafe.nz/just-the-stats-the-science-of-video-engagement/
Computer and video training can help meet the following training challenges:
- Training employees in remote sites
- Employees who become bored with the same repeated safety training
- Safety managers lack of time and resources to effectively train employees
- Providing a means of documenting and tracking student progress
- Lowering trainer fees or travel costs
- A self-paced, relaxed learning environment
For further information on the impact of video education – https://www.questsafe.nz/impact-of-video-education